Tuesday, 7 July 2015

Lilypond blanket ta-dah!

I've finished the Lily blanket early as I decided to add my own border. I'm so happy to have finished as I'm ready to do my own thing.

To anyone considering doing this Stylecraft cal I say jump in with both feet and have some fun! Starting at a later date means you can pick and choose which blocks you want to use. There is a very generous lady on YouTube who has done numerous videos on how to produce the blocks, which some may find invaluable. 

I'm happy to have persevered with this cal and happy with the colour changes I made. Thank you for taking an interest in the past couple of months. It has been lovely hearing from you all. Xxx